A bit of my life lately through pics and if you remember my previous “a bit of who I am post” here, I am adding on a bit more of who I am..
1) I wear my heart on my sleeve, almost too much so at times!
2) I’m incredibly gullible! I, to this day, scrub my grapes before I eat them because I once read on google that unwashed grapes cause a 70% higher chance of cancer. Ridiculous? Absolutely, I know.
3) I believe nowhere else in the world compares to a sunset on the beach in LA and the same goes for Seattle after fresh rain.
4) I prefer bed, a glass of wine, and a good book over a club any day! Does that make me old?
5) It is impossible for me to play a prank on anyone. I can’t help but laugh. My sister and husband always make fun of me for how horrible I am at lying. April fools is my worst enemy!
6) I am a firm believer that every woman deserves to be told she is beautiful at least once a day!
7) Any kind of gummies are my weakness, I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Haribo colas or haribo gummy bears being my top faves. Gimme gimme!
8) New gym shoes ALMOST make me more excited than new heels.
9) I have to make the bed every morning right after I get up. I won’t be able to stop thinking about it if I don’t.
10) My purse is always a mess. I don’t trust anyone who’s purse is always organized, it’s got to be magic!
Have an amazing weekend and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram here.