…not really though, at least not all the time;). As new and fresh as this year is, it has already taught me a few things (both good and bad). I’ll take the good and forget about the
1) Coffee can no longer overcome zero sleep, hashtag: I think I’m getting old!
2) The Seattle Seahawks were made for the Superbowl. Ok, I admit, I have always known and firmly believed this to be a fact. BUT I needed any and every excuse to share this.
3) It is possible to spend $317 at Burger King. I know this not from personal experience but from whomever bought the entire city of Los Angeles a chicken sandwich on my card. That is the only way I figure you can spend that amount at a burger joint. I loathe thieves!
4) Cards Against Humanity is pretty much the best game ever!
5) When all else fails turn immediately to wearing black and leopard!
Coat: Front Row Shop c/o. Sweater: Zara (old) Similar here. Blouse: ASOS. Shorts: BCBGMaxazria. Heels: Dolce Vita (old) Similar options here. Jewelry: Enlightened Goddess, Baublebar (waitlisted) Identical here.