So what did you do this weekend? What are your plans for Easter? I don’t mind getting asked these questions but whenever I answer I always feel like I am boring the other person. Especially those that asked this past weekend. So let’s see here it goes (look at me pretending like ya’ll asked hehe) :
1) Sat on the beach with a beer and snack to watch the sunset. Le hubs by my side of course.
2) Replaced le hubs wedding band that Murphy ate. Now when I go out in public people will no longer think I am cheating on my husband with some random hottie. Side note: I still love that big ball of fur despite his tendency to eat everything he shouldn’t (check books – in their entirety, heels, remotes, chocolate mousse – resulting in a hefty emergency vet bill, suitcases… the list goes on and on).
3) Took the aforementioned troublemaker to the dog park.
4) Braved IKEA.
5) Divulged in homemade short ribs and twice baked potatoes.
5) Watched Lockup… for 3 hours straight **eeeek embarrassed to admit that one**.
6) Celebrated Easter and life with family.
… and that would be it (for the most part). I am really not all that interesting, oh well, we all need a laid back weekend now and then where we completely set aside the to do list! So what did you all do?
Sweater: J. Crew. Button Up: Silence + Noise. Jeans: via Anine Bing (also available here). Shoes: Boutique 9 (old) Similar splurge here, similar save here. Hat: Tory Burch (old) This years (even cuter) version here.