…not really though! I was tagged by the ever so handsome Christian Craven to share these 50 random things about me and thought what the heck, this could be fun!
1. What are you wearing? Yoga pants, the hubs sweatshirt and a face mask. Hashtag: editing wardrobe.
2. Ever been in love? Yes, absolutely, I am lucky enough to have found my very own superman in my husband… and with my daughter of course, i never thought it was possible to love someone else so deeply until the moment I first held her.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes, thankfully I am still good friends with about 99% of my exes. They aren’t bad people we just “didn’t work” as a couple.
4. How tall are you? Just shy of 5’9″.
5. How much do you weigh? 10,000 pounds. Didn’t your mother ever tell you that the three things you should never ask a woman are her age, her weight and how much she spends on her hair.
6. Any tattoos? Yes, four. They all have a special meaning to me.
7. Any piercings? Ears, I’m boring. Oh and I did get my belly button pierced when I was 18, so rebellious, I have since removed that though.
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. I didn’t think it was possible to love two people together more until they rescued a three legged dog and proved me wrong.
9. Favorite show? For laughter, Modern Family (my husband and my relationship freakishly mirrors that of Cam and Mitchell). For drama, The Good Wife and The Blacklist. Guilty pleasure? Real Housewives (don’t judge).
10. Favorite bands? Impossible to pick just one. My playlist is like my shoe closet, there are way too many to count and it depends purely on my mood that day.
11. Something you miss? Being carefree. It’s impossible (but completely worth it) once you become a mother.
12. Favorite song? Ryan Huston “This Life”… I have my reasons;)
13. How old are you? Reference my answer in question number 5. But really this is one I don’t mind answering, I am 29!
14. Zodiac sign? Aquarius, and yes I am just as stubborn and independent as my sign says.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Responsiveness, I think if you have that everything else kind of follows.
16. Favorite Quote? “In life we do things. Some we wish we had never done, some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads, but they all make us who we are. And in the end, those experiences shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them, we wouldn’t be at the exact place that we are today. So just live. Make mistakes, and have wonderful times but never ever second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly, where it is that you are going.” -Unkown
17. Favorite actor? Sean Connery.
18. Favorite color? Yellow, it’s impossible to be wearing or looking at yellow and not be happy.
19. Loud music or soft? Loud, but not walls shaking loud.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? My sisters, they never judge and always know how to make me laugh.
21. How long does it take you to shower? When I decide my hair can make it just one more day 10 minutes, with washing my hair 15-20 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? When I’m focused 30-40 minutes but on the days I allow myself to get sidetracked (read everything in sight and make a second latte) about 2 hours.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? I am happy to say no to this one.
24. Turn on? Confidence, not to be mistaken for arrogance and a great smile!
25. Turn off? Smoking… ew!
26. The reason I started blogging? After years of friends telling me to start one I finally became comfortable with the idea of putting myself out there on the internet.
27. Fears? Failure and snakes.
28. Last thing that made you cry? I will have to keep this one to myself. I still love you all though!
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Two seconds ago to Emma. She says I tell her way too much but I would rather her know than ever have to question it.
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? I chose Cara’s Cliche as a way of saying be true to your personal style, no matter what anyone else thinks. “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
31. Last book you read? The Fault in Our Stars.
32. The book you’re currently reading? Gone Girl and Bossypants.
33. Last show you watched? Bratz, not by choice though, Emma was watching it.
34. Last person you talked to? Brother in law. He accidentally butt dialed me.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She’s my FBM, Marrin Costello.
36. Favorite food? I love food, way too much. Hmmm seafood, my husbands guacamole, grapes (red grapes), eggs benedict, brie and crackers with fig, pasta, oh and anything spicy… REALLY SPICY! I told you I love food, I can’t possibly choose just one thing.
37. Place you want to visit? New Zealand and Australia.
38. Last place you were? My office.
39. Do you have a crush? Yes, after almost two years of marriage I still have a crush on my hubby.
40. Last time you kissed someone? 10 minutes ago, he hung curtains so he deserved a kiss:)
41. Last time you were insulted? I can’t remember to be honest, I am not easily insulted.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate everything, with a side of peanut butter or salted caramel of course!
43. What instruments do you play? Does my iPhone keyboard count?
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? A necklace Emma made me for our wedding day. She made Andy a matching keychain.
45. Last sport you played? Volleyball… with packing materials.
46. Last song you sang? Stay with me.
47. Favorite chat up line? If I had to rate you from a 1-10 I would rate you a nine because I am the one you are missing! …wait for it…
48. Have you ever used it? Absolutely not!
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday.
Hopefully I didn’t bore ya’ll too much;)